jueves, 28 de marzo de 2019

LINGUISTIC CHALLENGES 2019

LINGUISTIC CHALLENGES 2019

LISTENING
(VIDEOS/PODCAST )
READING
WRITING
Painting, drawing 
SPEAKING
TO BE

Song: “We are the world”[1]
Lyrics
 “We are the world”


To describe my self-using verb to be using verb to be in simple present.

To introduce myself to another person just using verb to be in simple present

TO HAVE

To listen a lesson about  irregular verbs[2]. and take notes about 10 verbs

 

To read a list of Personal Qualities

of the people.[3]

To write a list of my best friends including cellphone numbers and birthdays. (directory)

To have a written  paper about the importance of  a good attitude in life.
TO DO

 6 TIPS FOR TRAVELING TO SAN ANDRES ISLAND 🌴 | TOURIST CARD, LODGING, THE NIGHT AND MORE.[4]

 

 


Sumary Of History of San Andres[5]



To do a ma p of San Andres Isle  

To talk about my emotions and feelings about a person that I  admire.[6]

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario